Thursday, June 5, 2008

Being a SEO and a Student?

Every time I go to the University, my classmates always asks me what keeps me busy. I just told them that I'm into SEO! and then they will ask, What's SEO? I will then reply to them "internet marketing". Following questions will be, Is it hard? Are you old enough for that work? Is the salary high? etc...

Being a SEO is not an easy work, there are ups and downs. Well I guess, It's a favor for me cause I enjoy fooling around on the internet. Posting to forums, submission to directories, social bookmarking sites, article submissions, pay per click management services, PPC Search Engine Internet Marketing, and other SEO stuffs which i enjoy a lot. At my age, i can say that I'm ready enough for this kind of field, although I'm not yet finish on college, I still have the capability to make money online.

So what is it about being a SEO? Well, It can be an advantage to be a SEO and a student at the same time, but would be a disadvantage too as well. I've seen a tons of good things to SEO like, learning internet marketing, experience, and of course earning money.

So what now is the disadvantages? Being a student and SEO at the same time requires organization of time. Oh my Gosh! Sleeping 4hrs a day really hurts! Anyway, I must suffer the consequences of my own. The article maybe quite complicated, but it will still worth-a-read.

6 comments:

Argos Infotech said...

Hey,

I have go through your post and found some information which is very important for so please keep posting like that.

Thanks
Dallas Search Engine Optimizer

Unknown said...

Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..
Social media optimization is a low risk enterprise and turns out to be far more effective that traditional internet marketing methods.
SEO India

Unknown said...

Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..

Audi TT Turbocharger

правда said...

лысьва сайт lysva http://my-mailru.blogspot.com/

Jack said...

he details offered by you is really very excellent and helpful for me. Keep discussing reliable details.
Internet Marketing Consultant

Arif Sarkar said...

Thanks for sharing this blog. This is really amazing information.

Arkon Web Solutions is one of the best website design services in gangtok. As stated we have the best in-house team to take complete responsibility of your Web designing services needs and that too in the best possible way with the use of latest technology.